1. This is about YOU, personally
- YOU like being part of the team
- YOU enjoy sharing knowledge
- YOU are not afraid to seek for help
- YOU are creative in solving problems
- YOU believe in constant development
2. This is about your ROLE
- Build, implement and deliver online apps
- Collaborate with other team members
- Perform a Code Review
- Take care of the code’s best quality
- Make sure the code is solid
- Prepare technical documentation
3. This is about your EXPERIENCE
- + 2 years of commercial experience in PHP
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Good knowledge of relational databases (such as MySQL)
- Knowledge of Git revision control system
- Knowledge of Laravel or Symfony frameworks
- Experience in advanced analytics and testing
4. Other (not required, but nice to have)
- Knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies (Scrum preferably)
- Good command of English and Polish
There are lots of reasons to work with us at codelabs:
are you an early bird or night owl? Just click the snooze button.
and they even give you b-day presents (but you need to bring cake first).
- Free breakfasts every day
you don’t have to bring your own sandwiches anymore!
plus accessories, because Apples are healthy. We also have mini library with actual books.
fit is the new black, try to get your summer body once again!
play games in our office or go on a trip with your coworkers... or both.
- Learn & grow opportunities
already a geek? Now you can be nerd as well.
- Insights Discovery workshops
what color are you? Cool blue, earth green, sunshine yellow or fiery red?
e-lessons and conversation classes with Native Speaker.
So, still want to be a part of our team?